Download and Install Lineage OS 15 on Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930P/G935P): I’m sure most of you must have heard about the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS till now and would want to have a taste of it on your smartphone. But it is not easy to use Android 8.0 Oreo unless you have a Pixel or Nexus device as only these few devices have got the official update. In this post, we will be telling you how the Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users can download and install LineageOS 15 which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The official version of LineageOS 15 has not yet been released but you can easily find the unofficial version online and install it.
Sprint has not yet confirmed whether these devices will be getting the official Android 8.0 Oreo update or not. It is widely expected that it will be some time To Android 8.0 before this update reaches these devices and it can become as late as mid-2018. If you are interested in having an experience of the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS on your device, then you can follow the guide mentioned below To Update Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15.
This is just the initial stage of the development as the official builds have not yet been released. The build is not expected to work as a daily driver. Since the official builds are under development, you can wait for them until their official release. But, if you are interested in testing this custom ROM on your device, then go ahead and follow this guide to Install Lineage OS 15 on Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930P/G935P)
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for Sprint Galaxy S7
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for Sprint Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 on Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (G930P/G935P) | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into LineageOS 15.0 Based on Android Oreo 8.0. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.