Download and Install Lineage OS 15 on Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 (A310F) | Android 8.0 Oreo: Hello guys!! As you all must have heard about the latest Android 8.0 Oreo and the fact that it has become the biggest talking point in the world these days. In this post, we will be showing you how you can download and install the latest LineageOS 15 on your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 (A310F). The LineageOS or formerly called CyanogenMod has released their latest update LineageOS 15. The official version of this update has yet to be released but its unofficial version has been made available online and it can be downloaded for several compatible Android devices. If you are interested in having a taste of the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS, then you can enjoy it via LineageOS.
Samsung has yet to officially confirm if the Galaxy A3 2016 devices will be getting the official Android 8.0 Oreo update or but it is highly likely that it will take some time before the device gets the official update. The expected release date of this update has been predicted to be in mid-2018. If you are eager to get a taste of the latest Android 8.0 Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016, then you need to follow the guide mentioned below.Update Galaxy A3 2016 (A310F) To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
One should know that this update is still in the initial stages of development, so the official build is yet to be released. Since the official builds are under development, you can wait for them until their official release. But, if you are interested in testing this custom ROM on your device, then go ahead and follow this guide to Install Lineage OS 15 on Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 (A310F) | Android 8.0 Oreo
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15 (Link Removed and will be updated soon)
- Lineage os 15 For Supported devices
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 On Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.