Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is the latest version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator series. The older version was released in 1982 while the 2020 version becomes official on August 18. It’s developed by the Asobo Studio and published by Xbox Game Studios. The much-awaited flying simulator video game brings plenty of improvements and changes along with massive graphics enhancements. So, all the interested PC players can now Download and Install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10.
It’s also available for Xbox One console so the Xbox users will be lucky enough to get a ride as much as they want to fly a bunch of planes over 37 thousand airports. This time developers have come up with very detailing into the game like 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, mountains, sky, rivers, roads, clouds, live traffic, real-time weather, animals, and plenty more.
So, there are three types of bundles or packages available for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 game for the PC. That means you will need to choose which one you will gonna purchase and play on your Windows 10. Such as standard Microsoft Flight Simulator, Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Bundle, and Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Bundle. Now, let’s get into the download and installation section.
Download and Install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Windows 10
- First, you will need to buy the PC version Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 game from the Steam platform at $59.99 USD (around 3,999 Indian Rupees). Before purchasing the game, ensure to read the system requirements of the game as well.
- Then proceed further and make sure you’ve logged into the Steam account.
- After purchasing it, download the game which weighs around 1GB in size.
- Next, you will need to install it on your Windows 10.
- Keep in mind that you will require more than 150GB of free disk space to install and run this game.
- Launch the Steam client on your PC. (If not installed, then do it first)
- Now, log into the Microsoft account on your client.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Finally, add the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 game to your Steam Game Library.
- Once done, launch the game via the Steam client and you’re good to go.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.