In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015.It is a very simple and easy process.We will be using ADB & Fastboot commands to Install the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update On Moto E 2nd Gen.
Motorola Moto E 2015 / 2nd Gen. is the successor to the highly popular entry level smartphone from Motorola Called Moto E 1st Gen. It sports a 4.5-inch display.It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1 GB RAM. It also has a 5 MP camera on the back and a VGA camera on the front. The phone is powered by a 2,390 mAh battery.It comes with Android lollipop 5.0. straight out of the Box.But now Motorola has started rolling out the official Marshmallow OTA Update for the device.
You will get the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update on your Moto E 2nd Gen. via OTA.But make sure that your device’s bootloader is locked.If your device’s bootloader is unlocked then you have to manually Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015
Don’t worry here we will be sharing full step by step guide to Safely Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
→ The OTA Update is only for Moto E 2nd Gen so don’t try on other devices
How to Download & Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Moto E Android 6.0 Marshmallow update >> Download Link
Motorola Drivers >> Download Link.
Motorola Fastboot >> Download Link.
Minimal ADB >> Download Link.
(Download & Install Moto Drivers on your PC)
MotoEFlashALL.bat >> Download Link.
How To Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015
Step By Step Guide
→First download & Install Moto Drivers on your PC (Check download section for the link)
- Now download the Moto E Marshmallow Firmware File from the download section
- Boot your Moto E 2nd Gen. Into bootloader Mode (Power off your device then press and hold these two buttons – Power and Volume down. Keep holding them until the phone vibrates and boots into the bootloader)
- Extract the Minimal ADB zip downloaded above.
- Extract the downloaded Marshmallow firmware to the same folder as Minimal ADB.
- Now download MotoEFlashALL.bat from the download section and put it in the same folder where you put the Firmware file
- Connect your device to PC via USB
- Now Click MotoEFlashALL.bat to automate the installation process.
- Once the installtion is completed, phone will automatically reboot
- Done!!! Your Moto E 2nd Gen should have the latest Marshmallow Update running
If you have any question related to this post feel free toleave that in the comment section below.