Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia X Performance: Sony has finally started rolling out Android Nougat update for Sony Xperia X Performance. If you are an owner of any of this device, then you are at the right place. Follow the step by step guide to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia X Performance.
As you guys know this an official OTA update is now available in selected regions for Sony Xperia X Performance variants. This Official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner.You can check for the update from settings > about device > Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region.It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia X Performance. This update is available for both single and Dual Sim variants with build number 41.2.A.2.199. We provide download links for Full FTF files for Xperia X Performance.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. Now we have great news for Sony Xperia X Performance users. Here you can download the Android Nougat Full FTF files for Sony Xperia X Performance.
This is update is packed with all new Android Nougat features like Multiwindow, Improved, Vulkan API, Doze, Notifications, Seamless update, New Messaging Apps, along with many other exciting features. This update is rolling via OTA which is 2GB in size. Below there is Step by Step Guide for Downloading and installing Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia X Performance.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat FTF files on Sony Xperia X Performance
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia X Performance Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia X Performance
- Enable USB debugging from Developer Settings
- Download Sony Flash Tool from above.
- Install FlashTool drivers.To Do Go To FlashTool –> Drivers –>Flashtool –> drivers.exe and Install Fastboot, FlashTool & Xperia drivers.
- Now, Download Android Nougat FTF file for Sony Xperia X Performance from the download section above and Save the downloaded files in Flashtool –> Firmware folder.
- Then Open the FlashTool.exe
- Click on Flash device –> Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file which is stored in the Firmware folder.
- If you want the clean install, then Check Wipe cache, APPS_LOG, data and USERDATA boxes.
- After the firmware is successfully loaded, connect your Sony Xperia X Performance via USB cable after turning off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed.
- When your device got detected in FlashMode, the firmware automatically starts flashing, Keep holding the Volume Down Button until the Flashing completes.
- Leave the volume key once the installation process completes. And the Device will reboot into latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware 41.2.A.2.199
Let us your feedback on Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia X Performance in the comment section below.