Download and Install Official CM 14.1 On Sony Xperia T (CyanogenMod 14.1 / Android 7.1 Nougat): We have a great news for all Sony Xperia T users.Now official CyanogenMod 14.1 a.k.a CM14.1 nightly is available for the device.So if your device is rooted and has a custom recovery then just flash the official ROM.Just follow the given steps to update your Sony Xperia T to latest Android 7.1 Nougat via official CyanogenMod 14.1 Custom ROM.
There are many devices which have received the official CM14.1 update.You can check out our previous post Official CyanogenMod 14.1 Nightly Released (Download) to know if your device has received the official CM14.1 ROM or not.But for an Old device like Xperia T, this ROM is blessings.The ROM is very fast, clean and responsive.Now this guide shared below will help you to install Official CM 14.1 On Sony Xperia T
As I mentioned before, It is an official ROM developed by team CM.This is the first release of this official CM14.1 ROM For theXperia T and this is a nightly which means users will get a new update every night.If you are interested then follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Official CM 14.1 On Sony Xperia T Android 7.1
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Sony Xperia T. So don’t try on other Devices
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the LG G3 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
CyanogenMod 14.1 For Xperia T → Download
└download the latest built according to date
Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs → Download Link
HOW TO Flash Official CM 14.1 On Sony Xperia T (CYANOGENMOD 14.1)
- Download the CM 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Xperia T using your data cable.
- Reboot your Xperia T into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn flash Official CM 14.1 on Sony Xperia T.Guide How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs.
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Official CM 14.1 On Sony Xperia T . If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.