Guide: How To Download & Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.The Official CyanogenMod 13 is now available for OnePlus 3 (OP3) and we have the official CM13 file’s link.You can download and flash Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3 manually.
As you guys know SOnePlus 3 comes with Android 6.0.1 straight out of the box with OxygenOS.OnePlus 3 has also received the Hydrogen OS Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””].OxygenOS and Hydrogen OS are two cleanest ROMs still, lacks some of the customizations which other ROMs offers.If you like them then CyanogeMod ROM is the best option you have.
The CM13 flashing process is very simple and easy.We will be sharing step by step guide to Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3.Just follow the given steps carefully to Update your OnePlus 3 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CyanogenMod 13 ROM.
Team CM has released Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM For OnePlus 3.As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.It is safe to use as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.
This official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3
Supported Devices: This guide is only for OnePlus 3 (International variant)
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
*Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.Guide > Download and Install Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery On OnePlus 3
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Official CM13 ROM For OnePlus 3 (Intl) [icon name=”chevron-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3 ANDROID 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your OnePlus 3 to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On OnePlus 3 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.