Here I will be sharing detailed Guide On How To Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid Bionic Codenamed targa Android Marshmallow 6.0.This an Official CyanopgenMod 13 and the flashing process is very simple and easy.Just follow the given steps carefully.
It is pretty sure that all these Droid devices like Droid Bionic are not going to get the official Android Marshmallow 6.0 Update.Still there is another way to get Android Marshmallow On Motorola Droid Bionic.You can Install Any Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM via recovery to get Marshmallow on your Motorola Droid Bionic
Team CyanogenMod has released Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM For Motorola Droid Bionic.As i mentioned before, it is an official ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.It is safe to use as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.
This official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid Bionic (targa)
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Motorola Droid Bionic Codenamed targa
- Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola RAZR Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid RAZR Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid 4 Marshmallow Android 6.0
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola Droid Bionic while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid Bionic (Targa) Android Marshmallow 6.0
How To Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid Bionic Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Motorola Droid Bionic to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Motorola Droid Bionic device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.