Here we will be sharing the detailed guide on How to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid RAZR Codenamed Spyder Android Marshmallow 6.0.The CyanogenMod 13 Installation process is very simple and easy.Just follow the given steps carefully.
Motorola Droid RAZR is a pretty old device means no official support, no official updates.But if you own a Motorola Droid RAZR, you still have the option to get Android Marshmallow 6.0 On your device.You can Install Any Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM via recovery to get Marshmallow on your Droid Razr.
There is a good news for all Motorola Droid RAZR users, Team CyanogenMod has released Official CyanogenMod 13 nightly for the device.It is based On Android 6.0 Marshmallow, so it is safe to use.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.
This official CyanogenMod 13 is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid RAZR (Spyder)
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Motorola Droid RAZR Codename Spyder
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola Droid RAZR while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid RAZR Android Marshmallow 6.0
Download Cyanogenmod 13 ROM for Droid RAZR (Spyder)
How To Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Motorola Droid RAZR Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Droid RAZR to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Droid RAZR device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.