In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M.This is an official CyanogenMod 13 ROM For Sony Xperia M.Follow the step by step detailed guide to get Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Xperia M Via CM13
Sony Xperia M is a great mid range phone which released in 2013.It is a 2 years old phone now that means no official update will be available for the device.It is not going to get official Marshmallow Android 6.0 update from Sony.But you can install / flash third party custom ROMs like CyanogenMod 13 to get Marshmallow On Xperia M
Now Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM is released For Sony Xperia M.As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.It is safe to use as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.
This official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Sony Xperia M (C1904, C1905)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xperia M while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M Android Marshmallow 6.0
Download Cyanogenmod 13 rom for Xperia M (nicki)
How To Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Xperia M to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Xperia M device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.