In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M.This is an official CyanogenMod 13 ROM For Sony Xperia M.Follow the step by step detailed guide to get Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Xperia M Via CM13
Sony Xperia M is a great mid range phone which released in 2013.It is a 2 years old phone now that means no official update will be available for the device.It is not going to get official Marshmallow Android 6.0 update from Sony.But you can install / flash third party custom ROMs like CyanogenMod 13 to get Marshmallow On Xperia M
Now Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM is released For Sony Xperia M.As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.It is safe to use as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.
This official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Sony Xperia M (C1904, C1905)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xperia M while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M Android Marshmallow 6.0
Download Cyanogenmod 13 rom for Xperia M (nicki)
How To Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Xperia M Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Xperia M to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Xperia M device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.