Here I will be sharing detailed Guide On How To Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On OnePlus X Codenamed Onyx Android Marshmallow 6.0.This an Official CyanogenMod 13 and the flashing process is very simple and easy.Just follow the given steps carefully to Update your OnePlus X to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via Official CyanogenMod 13
As you guys know OnePlus is now using its own custom android skin called OxygenOs.OnePlus has started rolling out marshmallow 6.0 updates for OnePlus 2 and OnePlus One has received official CyaonogenOS 13 Update.(CyanogenOS and CM13 are different).But currently, there is no Oficial Marshmallow update for OnePlus X available.We have previously posted Download & Install Unofficial CM13 ROM On OnePlus X Android Marshmallow 6.0. don’t worry guys.If you have a OnePlus X, then you can flash any third party custom ROM based on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.There are few Marshmallow ROMs available for the device.But in our opinion, the best choice is CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13
But there is a very great new for all OnePlus X users.Finally Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM is available for the device.You can download it from the CyanogenMod site.If you have a OnePlus X, then you can flash this Official CM13 ROM based on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow using TWRP recovery.
Team CyanogenMod has released Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM For OnePlus X Onyx.This official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On OnePlus X Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Onyx)
Supported Devices: This guide is only for OnePlus X Codenamed Onyx[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””] Official Marshmallow OxygenOs 3.1.0 For OnePlus X [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus X (Marshmallow 6.0.1 Community Build) [/symple_box]
- Download & Install OnePlus X Oxygen OS 2.2.1 OTA Update
- Download & Install Unofficial CM13 ROM On OnePlus X Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Functional)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus X while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Guide > How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.Guide > How to Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus X
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Official CM13 ROM On OnePlus X (Onyx) Android Marshmallow 6.0
Download Official CM13 ROM On OnePlus X (Onyx)
How To Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On OnePlus X Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your OnePlus X to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your OnePlus device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On OnePlus X –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Source: Xda & CyanogenMod
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram