GUIDE: How to Download & Flash / Install Official Marshmallow Firmware B560 Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) European Version.
Huawei hast started rolling out latest official Android 6.0 Marshmallow B560 OTA Firmware Update for Ascend Mate 7 (L09).If you want to manually update your Ascend Mate 7 (L09) to official B560 marshmallow firmware then follow the step by step guide given here.
This is an official marshmallow 6.0 update for European Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09).The Update is available via OTA (over-the-air).The Update is around 1.19 GB in size.It comes with built no. MT7-L09C432B560.The Android Marshmallow 6.0 Official Update comes with loads of extra features.You will also get the DOZE Mode with great battery optimization.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.The B560 Marshmallow update also comes with latest EMUI 4.0
The update will be available via OTA, you can manually check for the update.To check Go to Settings >> About device >> Software Update. but if your device’s bootloader is unlocked then you have to flash the Android Marshmallow Update Zip file via recovery.Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step guide to Flash / Install official Marshmallow Firmware B560 Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09)
About B560 Firmware Update:
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build Number: MT7-L09C432B560
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 3.06.2016
- Region: Europe
- File Name: MT7-L09C432B560.rar
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- The device must be running a firmware based on a C432 market number.
- This firmware update is only for Ascend Mate 7 (L09)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (L09) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Official Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (L09) Android 6.0 Marshmallow B560 OTA File
How to flash / Install Official Marshmallow Firmware B560 Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) European Version
Step By Step Guide
- Take a backup of your important apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Download the marshmallow Update Zip file from the download section above
- Now follow this guide to install the update How To Manually Install OTA Updates On Huawei devices
- Done!!! Your device should now have the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂