Here we will be sharing How to Download and Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.5 Firmware Community Build OTA Update without losing user data.The latest OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build Update For OnePlus 3 is now officially available and the great news is that we have full firmware file of OxygenOS 3.5.Now you can flash the Firmware file and get the latest update on your OnePlus 3 (Both rooted and non-rooted).Just follow the given steps to Flash OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.5 Firmware Community Build OTA Update
Previously, we have shared an article to Download OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 (OTA & Full ROM).If you want a stable build firmware then you can flash the OxygenOs 3.2.4, but if you want to try out the latest OxygenOs then you can try flashing the OxygenOs 3.5 Community build ROM for OnePlus 3.
Remember, this is a community build not the final release, so there may be few bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.
The OxygenOS 3.5 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.As i mentioned before it is a big update weighing around 1.3GB.The Update is now available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the update.We highly recommend upgrading your device to this firmware.
The good news is that we got Full firmware files of OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.5 Firmware.You can manually install the Firmware / ROM On your OnePlus 3.Here we are going to share step by step guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.5 Firmware OTA UpdateWithout Losing any data
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.2.4 FOR ONEPLUS 3
OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build Full ROM for OnePlus 3 (1.3GB)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ONEPLUS 3 OXYGENOS 3.5 FIRMWARE Community Build
First, read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build Firmware Update Download and Install OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.3 Firmware Update
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.