OnePlus has released a new OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build OTA Update For its Flagship device OnePlus 2.It is based On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.We have got the link to Download the OxygenOS 3.0.1 OTA Firmware file.Follow the given steps to learn How to download & Flash/ Install OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build On OnePlus 2 (Beta release)
It is not a major update but it’s an incremental OTA update.Few weeks ago we have posted “Download & Install OxygenOS 3.0 Beta On OnePlus 2” and now One plus released an incremental OTA update Officially which will update your OxygenOS to V3.0.1.Remember, It is still in beta so there may be few bugs but Once a stable build releases all the bugs will be fixed.
According to sources, the stable build of the OxygenOS 3 will be released within few weeks which is a great news for all OnePlus users.But for now, you can easily try out the latest update by flashing the OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build On OnePlus 2.Checkout the Official One plus Site to know more about the Update.
OxygenOS 3.0.1 Details
- Device OnePlus 2
- Version 3.0.1 Community Build
- Update time 2016-05-23
- File size 1.1 GB
- MD5 hash d569852a7e1ef81c5e1a7e08f4ab9bf4
What’s New In OxygenOS 3.0.1??
- Enhanced Doze mode(Optimized battery Life)
- Improvements to the fingerprint sensor
- Added “clear all process” in the recent screen
- Added feature in recent screen to allow you to lock apps
- Bug fix in network operator selection to ensure the selection sticks to your choice
- Swiftkey update to version 6.3.3
- Added back display color balance
- Updated carrier name mapping
- Camera improvements including bug fixes for OIS
This method won’t erase your device’s data.Still we recommend taking a proper backup of your important data.
- Download & Install OxygenOS 3.0 Beta On OnePlus 2
- How to Root OnePlus 2 On Oxygen OS 3.0
- Ultimate List Of Best Marshmallow ROMs For OnePlus 2
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Make sure you have Oxygen OS 2.2 or above
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Oxygen OS 3.0.1 Community Build Full Firmware (OTA Update File)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build On OnePlus 2
Note:This method is for nonrooted users with stock recovery
- First, download OxygenOS 3.0.1 Zip from the download section
- Connect your OnePlus 2 to PC and put Zip file anywhere in the phone Internal Storage.
- Now boot in recovery mode. Reboot into recovery by pressing power+volume down button .
- Once you are in stock recovery, select the English Language.
- Then select “Install from Local” and browse the ZIP file that you save on your phone in step 2
- Select the Zip file and click on Install.The installation will start.
- Once the flashing is completed, reboot your OnPlus 2.
- Done!!!! Your Oneplus 2 now has the latest OxygenOS 3.0.1 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.