Steps to Download & Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 On OnePlus 3 Community Build: OnePlus 3 users we another great news for you.Now the community build version of OxyenOS 3.5.5 is available for OnePlus 3.You all can now download the firmware file and Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 On OnePlus 3 manually without losing any data
Previously, we have shared an article to Download OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3 (OTA & Full ROM).That firmware is a stable one.If you want to experience the latest OxygenOS built then try out the latest OxygenOS 3.5.5 community build.The new OxygenOs 3.5.5 is a new firmware comes with loads of new added features but it is still not available for public use.
The latest OxygenOS 3.5.5 comes with OnePlus FileDash functionality for easy file transfers, Added ability to switch launcher layouts, Redesign of the phone calling UI, and Increased system stability.If you are interested to checkout the latest OxygenOS 3.5.5 community build then You have to Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 On OnePlus 3 manually.
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.5.5 FOR ONEPLUS 3 (Community Build)
HOW TO FLASH / Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 On OnePlus 3 Community Build
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.5.5 Firmware Update Download and Install OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.3 Firmware Update
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.