Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T: OnePlus has started rolling out latest OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 On OnePlus 3/3T.
There are loads of improvements and fixes added to this update to enhance the user experience.First of all this update is also based on Android nougat 7.1.1.Now Oneplus has added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus. They also have added updated network settings for some selected carriers as well which was not present on the previous version.
This OxygenOS 4.1.5 update comes with latest May security patch to the OnePlus 3/T and the security patch version is May 1. So we highly recommend you to update your Oneplus 3 or 3t to this update if you are using older versions of Oxygen Os.There have been other improvements to the OnePlus 3/T in Battery, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS, Camera light focus and expanded screenshots.
If want to update your Oneplus 3/ OnePlus 3T to OxygenOs 4.1.5 manually then follow the guide below as we have mentioned all the steps with download links.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
• Updated network settings for select carriers
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
• Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
• WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot
• Enhanced system stability
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGPM6xL3ncmdkxoc1RoNi13MkU/view” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T[/su_button]
Steps To Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers on PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Connect your device to PC
- Now execute the following code to confirm your device is connected
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.1.5.:)