Good news for the OnePlus 5 users! OnePlus 5 recently released a new update for the OnePlus 5 which comes with bug fixes and various optimizations. The OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5 is rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all the devices. Download and install OxygenOS 4.5.5 on OnePlus 5 from below.
- Further improvement to WiFi Connectivity
- Improvements for Voice Calling
- Video Recording now uses less battery
- Vibration intensity when receiving calls has been deceased
- System stability improvements
- Camera effect and stability enhancements
- Effects of auto-brightness adjustment
- Accuracy of data usage statistics
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.5.5 FOR ONEPLUS 5
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 5. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.5 Firmware for Oneplus 5
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.5.5 executing the following command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any queries, comment down below.