OnePlus 5T has got the new update which includes some major improvements and bug fixes. OxygenOS 4.7.4 OTA update for OnePlus 5T improves the photo quality taken by the OnePlus 5T camera, Optimized Camera UI and some more improvements like Optimizations for audio from speaker and earphones, Optimizations for vibration, Optimizations for face unlock, Optimizations for vibration, Wi-Fi battery usage optimization, the Improved stability of fingerprint and GPS, stability improvement of the fingerprint sensor and GPS. In common General bug fixes and system stability improvements are part of this update.
OnePlus 5T was released in 2017, at a budget-friendly price. It comes with 5.5-inch 2160 x 1080 resolution display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. It is packed with the 16+20MP dual primary camera and 16 MP front-facing camera. It is powered by 6/8 gigs of RAM with 3400 mAh battery. It comes with Android Nougat out of the box. Follow the step by step guide to Install OxygenOS 4.7.4 on OnePlus 5T.
This update is rolled via OTA released in phase manner. You can manually check the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T.
Full changelog of OxygenOS 4.7.4
- Optimized UI of Camera
- Improvements in photo quality
- Optimizations for audio from speaker and earphones
- Optimizations for face unlock
- Optimizations for vibration
- Wi-Fi battery usage optimization
- Improved stability of fingerprint and GPS
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.7.4 FOR ONEPLUS 5T
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.7.4 ON ONEPLUS 5T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 5T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.7.4 Firmware for Oneplus 5T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.7.4 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.7.4. 🙂