June 1st, 2017 – Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 17 and 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.Earlier we have shared the official Beta versions of OxygenOS for OnePlus 3/3T. But many users had reported performance issues and other bugs. As OnePlus company is always standing top on bringing new features and fixing the issues as early as possible, now Oneplus development team released OxygenOS Open Beta 17 and 8 for OnePlus 3 and 3T. This update includes new features and May 1st Security Patch. In this article, we will guide you how to install OxygenOS Open Beta 17 and 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
Oneplus has released another official update to fix some of the bugs available in the previous built. OnePlus has taken this OTA update game to another level. They are now very consistent in pushing out OTA updates for their flagship devices.
This update is rolled via OTA in selected regions only. You can manually check for the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 17 and 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- New additions:
- Ambient display 2.0
- Lift up display
- Sharing functionality for Shot on OnePlus
- All new OnePlus Font (Available in English, Chinese, and Japanese only)
- UI Improvements:
- Gallery v1.7
- Recorder v1.6
- Weather v1.7
- File Manager v1.7
- Other UI refinements
- Enhanced launching speed of 3rd-party apps
- Optimized management of foreground and background processes
- Other changes:
- Setup wizard adjusted to suit the style of Android 7.1
- Refined contact import process from SIM card, now supports dual numbers and an email address
- Automatically add corresponding country codes when making calls during roaming
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 17 and 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
[su_button url=”http://oxygenos.oneplus.net.s3.amazonaws.com/OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_025_all_1705270056_3335ee074af74cb2.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]OxygenOS Open Beat 8 for OnePlus 3T[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://oxygenos.oneplus.net.s3.amazonaws.com/OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_025_all_1705270102_2e4d850d2b924bf9.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″] OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3[/su_button]
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 17 and 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download Open Beta 17 and 8 for OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Open Beta 17 and 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Please make sure you take a bit of time to fill out our survey on UX & UI here: https://goo.gl/forms/UOBTULIsHQSSiofh2.
And please remember to tell us about any bugs you may find using the bug report forums, found here. https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on Android nougat.:)