It seems that you’re one of the Qualcomm chipset-powered device users and looking for the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver to be downloaded & installed on your Windows PC/Laptop. If yes, then you’re in the right place as here we’ll be sharing the link to download and easy steps to install the Qualcomm HS-USB driver on the Windows system.
As we all know that USB Drivers are one of the most important software for the Windows system that helps the smartphone users to easily connect their devices to the PC/Laptop and start transferring data/files, flashing firmware, performing lots of tasks on their handsets via the USB data cable. It basically creates a communication bridge that offers smoothness, stability, stronger, and faster data transferring or sending ADB & Fastboot commands to the device system as well as the hardware via the utility tools running on the Windows OS.
What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver?
So, now you have definitely understood what the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver will do after installing it on the Windows PC. Once it gets installed on the computer, you’ll be ready to connect your Qualcomm processor-powered devices to the PC and start either transferring files between two devices or you can also flash stock firmware, custom firmware, etc using the ADB & Fastboot commands or using any flash tool. This USB Driver will smoothly run on all the Windows OS versions (32 bit & 64 bit).
Steps to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver on Windows
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded the USB Driver executable file on your computer according to the system type 32bit or 64 bit. (You can find the system type of your Windows OS from the System Properties)
- Once downloaded, just right-click on the exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- If prompted by the UAC, click on Yes to confirm and proceed with the installation.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. (Choose Free Bld)
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux.
- Next, enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB cable and wait until the Windows system detects your device.
- Next, you’ll need to boot your handset in EDL (Emergency Download Mode) mode.
- To do this, type Command Prompt in the Start menu of Windows > Right-click on it and select Run as administrator > Click on Yes (if prompted).
- Now, type adb devices and hit Enter to show you the connected device. (You’ll get a series of code)
- Then type adb reboot edl and press Enter to reboot your device into the EDL mode.
- Now, type Device Manager in the Start menu of Windows > Click on it to open.
- From the Device Manager page, you’ll need to search for ‘QHSUSB_BULK’ unknown device.
- Right-click on the device and select Update driver.
- Choose Locate Drivers on this Device > Now, browse and select the recently downloaded Qualcomm QDloader driver package from the downloads folder.
- Click on it to select the package and confirm the driver installation process to complete.
- Select Install this driver software anyway.
- Finally, unplug your handset from the USB cable and restart your computer.
- Normally restart your mobile device too.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.