Guide: How to Download & Install Systemless Xposed Framework 85.4 On Android devices with Working OTA and Android Pay.Here we are sharing direct links to Download Official Xposed 85
With Xposed, a universally accepted framework for Android, you get to customize your Android through certain premium features which are generally available in custom ROMs but not on stock Android.However, you can also use these features on any ROM by installing certain modules which are available on a stock ROM with Xposed.
This wasn’t received well among most Android users as a device rooted with Xposed was no longer able to receive OTA software updates which were the major concern. This led to the development of the system less Xposed framework which was the ultimate solution as it not only allowed you to personalize your Android device but also did not dominate the system on your device. This article will guide through installing the latest iteration of Systemless Xposed v85.4 on your Android Device.
- You will need the latest version of Android i.e. Marshmallow (6.0 or above)
- You’ll need an Android device rooted with Chainfire’s Systemless root.
To crosscheck if you have systemless root installed, Go to the folder: ‘/data’ then Look for a file named ‘su.img’
- You’ll also need Material Design Xposed Installer installed in your device.
Note: The download links are mentioned at the end of this article. Rooting your device may terminate its warranty, any loss of data during the installation will be your own responsibility. [/symple_box]
Material Design Xposed Installer Zip
How to Install Systemless Xposed Framework
- Ensure that you’re running stock ROM on your device, even if you have Xposed framework installed, restore stock ROM. It is important for you to get OTA updates and for Android Play to function on your device.
- Next, download the zipped file for systemless SpuerSU from the download links mentioned below. Using custom recovery, flash it on your device.(TWRP/CWM)
Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways) [/symple_box]
- You’ll have to then download the zipped file for systemless Xposed v85.4 from the various download links and transfer it to your phone’s main storage. With this zip file, unzip it and then utilize a custom recovery to install it on your device.
- Restart your phone.
- Now, install the Material design Xposed Installer file you downloaded as a prerequisite for the installation. Once you open the application, it will automatically recognize the active Xposed Framework and its respective version.
- You can now download and customize your phone as you wish via module installation.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.