In this guide, you’ll learn how to Download and Install T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Prime Nougat Update. The Android 7.0 Nougat firmware is now available as an OTA for Galaxy T-Mobile J3 Prime users. This will be available in a phase wise manner to all the device’s users shortly.
If your Galaxy J3 Prime is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you can get the update notification. To update via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update. If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
In case you haven’t received the OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Prime Nougat Update.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy T-Mobile J3 Prime.
- Make sure to have latest Samsung Drivers installed on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy J3 Prime smartphone. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download and Install T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Prime Nougat Update
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
- Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.