Ulephone launched the latest smartphone from the company which is named as the Ulephone T1. This smartphone was launched sometime back and it had Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow which was the latest version of Android at time of its launch. Now, we have been waiting for official release of its Stock firmware which would upgrade it to Android 7.0 Nougat and now we have some good news for the owners of this device.
Ulephone has finally released the official firmware which upgrades the device to the latest version of Android which is Android 7.0 Nougat and it brings many improvements to the phone along with some bug fixes and stability improvements. Also, you will see all the new features that come with Android 7.0 Nougat like Split-screen, double tap to jump to recent and much more in this update.
Now, you will want to upgrade your phone to the latest version, Android 7.0 Nougat as soon as possible so we have attached the guide which includes all the instructions so you can do the same from below. Make sure to follow the guide properly for a successful installation.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM Firmware for Ulephone T1 – Download
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (supports Android 8.0 Oreo) Note: This is optional and only needed If you want root access
Install Ulefone T1 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM Firmware
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them on to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install Android 7.0 Nougat on your Ulephone T1.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool [/su_button]