Download latest USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus: Recently, Samsung released their latest flagships Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus under the Galaxy series. Both of these amazing devices come with exceptional lists of exciting features and specifications. Users have been busy pre-ordering these devices or making arrangements to purchase them as soon as possible. The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are powered by Android 8.0 Oreo OS which is the latest firmware available in the Android market currently.
Today, in this post, we are going to talk about USB Drivers and how you can easily download and install the USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. USB drivers are extremely necessary if you want to carry out any major operation such as rooting, upgrading/downgrading firmware, installing custom ROM, or anything which involves you connecting your device to the PC/laptop via a USB cable. Installing the driver package will make sure that any function performed by you is carried out accurately and precisely.
If you happen to be a Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus user who is interested in installing the latest USB Drivers, for your device then this post will be highly beneficial for you. In this post, we will be giving you the download link for installing the USB Drivers package and then we will give you a step-by-step guide to help you install the USB Drivers.
Download latest USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
How to install the latest USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Pro
- First of all, download the USB Drivers package for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus by going to the link mentioned above and save it in a location where it is easy to find.
- Now, locate the file, and right-click on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus USB Drivers.
- Select ‘Extract Here’ first to extract the content from the zip file.
- Now, open the folder and click the USB Drivers option.
- The pop-up window will appear asking for ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Select ‘yes’.
- Click on next.
- Now, select the language and click next.
- Select the destination where the USB Drivers will be installed, and then begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page