Download Mad Tanks for PC on Windows and MAC: Hello guys!! This post is for those of you who absolutely love action packed games. There is a new game named Mad Tanks which will be more than enough to soothe your action-appetite. Mad Tanks here, is about killing off your enemies using a powerful tank. This game puts you in the middle of a battle arena where you will be surrounded by enemy tanks from all sides. You need to defend your tank and then shoot the enemy tanks before they can cause any damage to your tank. This game is a blend of FPS and TPS games. You will find anime themed graphics in this game which make it very interesting. The game contains newly added 5v5 online-multiplayer mode as well as the feature of upgrading your tank as you win and unlocking new power-ups.
This amazing game is absolutely free. It was recently launched for Android OS and can be found on Google Play Store. There is also a browser version of this game available if you want to install it on your PC and then play it offline. You will need to install the Android version of Mad Tanks on your PC first.
This game can easily be downloaded, installed, and then played on your PC running on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, and Mac OS X. For playing this game on your PC, you will need to install the latest Nox App Player (v5) on your Windows PC or Mac.
Downloads[appbox googleplay com.ioa.madtanks]
Download Mad Tanks for PC on Windows and MAC | Install and Play
- In order to run any android apps or games (APKs) on Macs or Windows, you have to install an Emulator on your system
- So first, download the latest Nox App Player (v5) On Your Windows PC or Mac then follow the given instruction below to install it
- Download and Install the Nox Player Emulator (above)
- After you have finished installing Nox Player, search For Mad Tanks in the Play Store
- The APK file will be installed using Nox App Player
- After the installation is complete, open NoxPlayer and then locate the installed Mad Tanks (Just Like On Android Phone)
- Click on the icon of the game and start playing.Done!!
If you have any query you can tell us via comment box.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.