Download/Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM For Redmi Note 4/4x.Xiaomi has started rolling out the global stable ROM of MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Redmi Note 4/4x. Previously, the company rolled out MIUI 188.8.131.52, and after having fixed the minor bugs reported, Xiaomi has put forward the latest flawless version for Redmi Note 4 and 4X users. In case you still have not taken MIUI 9 update, you should do it instantly as there are amazing features to enjoy such as smart assistant, image search, smart app launcher, and other performance enhancers.
Xiaomi has rolled out OTA update for many Redmi Note 4 and 4x users. The rest of the users will get it soon. In case you have not received the update yet automatically through notification pop up, you can install it manually without waiting any further.
You can also manually check whether you have received the update or not by going to Settings > About Phone > System Update and tapping on Check for update option. In case it is not present there, you can download the ROM file and install it manually. The complete details to install the update are provided below.
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 (Recovery ROM)
- The Fastboot ROM will be available soon, and this update is only for Redmi Note 4 smartphones.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest version of MIUI 8 or higher.
- Take a full backup of your device data as everything may get wiped out in case something goes wrong.
- Ensure that your Redmi Note 4 or 4X smartphone’s battery charge is at least 60%.
Your device may get damaged in case you execute the following steps incorrectly. We will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device, and hence, you should proceed at your own risk.
Steps To Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM On Redmi Note 4/4x
- First download the right firmware Recovery or fastboot firmware file
- Now follow the given guide to Install MIUI 9 Global Stable On Redmi Note 4/4X