In this quick article, you will be able to Download Moto G5 and G5 Plus USB Drivers on any computer, and solve any driver issues you have with connecting it. Both the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus are great budget level smartphones, released in the US, and now into their most popular market, in India. Both the devices have already been selling out very quickly, and just like the older Motorola smartphones, these have the signature stock-Android feel to them that most of us love.
If you are planning to buy the Moto G5 or Moto G5 Plus, we have a little guide written below that will help you to Download Moto G5 and G5 Plus USB Drivers and install them properly. There are first a few things you will need to do before going ahead with the installation process.
Once you have installed the drivers, you will be able to transfer data to and fro your computer/laptop, and even play around with ADB and Fastboot if you are an intense Android geek at heart. In any matter whatsoever, below is a complete guide which will help you Download Moto G5 and G5 Plus USB Drivers and install them on your Windows PC.
Full Custom ROMs List [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [21+ ROMs] Moto G5/G5 Plus Best Android Nougat Custom ROMs Collection (Weekly Updated)
Before we proceed, let us clean up your computer of the leftover drivers that may be conflicting with your new drivers and those drivers which weren’t uninstalled completely.
- Disconnect your Moto G5/Moto G5 Plus from the PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers which were installed for your device on your computer.
- Now, reboot your computer.
Now, there are two driver installation methods which you can choose from. So choose according to your convenience.
Download Moto G5 and G5 Plus USB Drivers
- Download the universal driver that will work for both the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus using the link given right here.
- Extract the .ZIP file, and look for a .EXE file in the contents you obtain.
- Right click on it, and ‘Run as Administrator‘.
- Just proceed on with next, next, and finally install.
- The process might take a good second or two, so grab your coffee while you’re at it.
- Once done, reboot your PC for optimal performance.
That’s it! If you have any issues whatsoever with the installation process, then do let us know down below.