MTK IMEI Repair tool is an application which will help you to repair IMEI of MediaTek smartphones. In the market, most of the smartphones are either using Qualcomm or MediaTek chipset. If you have a MediaTek chipset based smartphone, this software is going to be a boon for your damaged device. The MTK chipset of your smartphone can get corrupted any time for different reasons, and in such desperate times, MTK IMEI repair tool will help you to flash the IMEI of your device.
There are various such applications available online and most of them either do not work or damage your device further. Some of them also contain malware and viruses while others are premium software and you have to pay to use them. Instead, it is better to use MTK IMEI Repair tool which is an authentic application and available for free.
The application is developed by team AppWizard and a big thanks to them for creating such a useful device for all MediaTek smartphone users. It is highly efficient and has a user-friendly interface. It is undoubtedly the best flashing and writing the IMEI of MediaTek smartphones. All the different versions of MTK IMEI repair tools are listed below, and you can download any one of them as per your requirement.
Download MediaTek IMEI Repair Tool (MTK IMEI Repair Tool) – All Version
- Download WriteIMEI_R1.5.3001
- Download WriteIMEI_R1.5.6001
- Download WriteIMEI_R1.5.9001
- Download WriteIMEI_R1.6.4001
- Download WriteIMEI_R2.1.0001
- Download WriteIMEI_R3.0.0001 (Latest Version)
Things To Keep In Mind
- You can flash single IMEI with MTK IMEI Repair Tool
- The application will work only if your smartphone has a single slim slot.
- You can remove IMEI lock of your MTK smartphone using the application.
- The software is compatible with 3G and 4G LTE smartphones.
- You can flash only IMEI of MTK device with the software.
How To Use MTK IMEI Repair Tool?
Step 1. Download the software from the link given above and extract it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your MediaTek smartphone to your computer via USB cable.
Step 3. Launch the application of your computer from the extracted folder.
Step 4. You have to enter the IMEI number in the tool area.
Step 5. Click on Write IMEI button and wait for a few seconds.
If the process is successful, you will get a green signal. Once done, disconnect your smartphone from your computer and give it a reboot.
Note:Image used in this post is not owned by us.It is the property of respective owner