Here we share Direct links to Download NPC91K Android N Developers Preview 2 Image For Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C.Download the latest Android N Developer Preview 2 firmware from the given links and follow the steps given below to Install / Flash Download NPC91K Android N Developers Preview 2 On your Nexus device
Now Google has released the Android N Developer Preview 2 images for Nexus devices. The Android N Developer Preview 2 comes with build number NPC91K and packed with various bug fixes & improvements.It includes supports for Vulken 3D API for rendering (better for graphics).New google now launcher shortcuts allows a user to set the shortcuts within launcher and new emoji design
You have to register for the Android Beta program to eligible for installing the NPC91K firmware. We have already posted same guide for first Developer preview released last month for Nexus devices.CXheck out that post here > Download Android N Developer Preview for Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C
Now you can root Nexus 6P, 5X, 6, 9 Running On Android N Developer Preview by Flashing the latest CF-Auto-Root Package From Chainfire.Full Step by Step Guide is Linked Below↓
→How To Safely Root Nexus 6P, 5X, 6, 9 Running On Android N Developer Preview
List Of Supported Devices:
Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C
- ADB-Fastboot drivers should be setup on PC.Guide >Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Enable Developer Option Settings >> About device >> Software information and there you will see an option build number. Tap it 7 times until a pop up arises with a message that you are now a developer, that’s it now go back and the Developers option is visible in the settings menu.Now go to developer option and enable USB Debugging
- Make sure Nexus (Google) Drivers are installed on your PC.
Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 9 / Nexus 9G
Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 6
Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 5X
Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 6P
Download NPC91K Factory Image for Pixel C
How To Flash / Install NPC91K Android N Developers Preview 2 Image For Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C
- Download the Android N Dev 2 Image for your device from the download section above
- Extract the factory image file you downloaded In Step-1, using a free software like 7-zip on your PC. You should get flash-all.bat file. If not, then extract again.
- Boot your Nexus device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold both Volume Down and Power button together until you see anything on the screen. Fastboot should be written at top.
- Now connect your Nexus with PC using its USB cable
- Double click the flash-all.bat file on Windows — it’s in the folder where you extracted all contents of the downloaded file.
- If you’re in Linux or Mac, use this command in terminal: sh ./flash-all.sh
- DONE!!!. Once all files installed, your Nexus device will have NPC91K Android N Developers Preview 2 running.
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below.