In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3 (Codename d2vzw) Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM.This is really a good news for Verizon S3 users.The Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM is now available For Verizon Galaxy S3.Users have to download the ROM from CyanogenMod website then Flash Via TWRP recovery.Don’t worry below we will be sharing full step by step guide to download & Install Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3
If you are still using Verizon Galaxy S3 and want to try android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM with some extra useful added features then you should try out this ROM.
This CyanogenMod 13 ROM is an official ROM developed by Team CM and based on Android Marshmallow 6.0, so it is safe to use.But remember this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.There will be few bugs present in this built so we don’t recommend to use this as your daily driver.
- How to Enable The Hidden Android 6.0 System UI Tuner
- [Guide] How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs
→ Full Guide to Download & Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S3 Verizon d2vzw while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For Verizon Galaxy S3 d2vzw, so don’t try on other models.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM in it.
How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3
How to Download Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3
Step By Step Installation Guide
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully
- Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Galaxy s3 Verizon
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your Galaxy S3–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.