In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S4 Mini 3G/LTE (serrano3gxx,serranoltexx) Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM.This is really a good news for International Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini users.The download is available in the CyanogenMod site.
If you are using Galaxy S4 Mini (3G/LTE), then you should try out this Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM.Users have to download the ROM from CyanogenMod website then Flash Via TWRP recovery.Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step installation guide with download link on How to Download & Flash Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S4 Mini (3G/LTE)
This is an official CyanogenMod release and based on Android Marshmallow 6.0 the ROM is currently in Nightly, which means there will be few bugs but don’t worry you will receive updates every day.And remember it is an official build so it is safe to use.
- How to Enable The Hidden Android 6.0 System UI Tuner
- [Guide] How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs
→ Full Guide to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S4 Mini (3G/LTE)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S4 Mini (3G / LTE) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For Galaxy S4 Mini 3G / LTE (serrano3gxx,serranoltexx), so don’t try on other models.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM in it.
How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S4 Mini (3G/LTE)
How to Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S4 Mini (3G/LTE)
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully
- Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable
- After that, transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your Galaxy S4 Mini–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.