CyanogenMod has released Official CM13 ROM For Galaxy S5 klte.Now all Samsung Galaxy S5 Klte users can download the ROM from the CyanogenMod site.The Installation process is very simple and easy Download Official CM13 ROM For Galaxy S5 klte from the CyanogenMod website then Flash / Install it via TWRP recovery.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S5 (Klte) and want to Install Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM with Some Extra Added features then this CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 is perfect for you.
his CyanogenMod 13 is an official ROM developed by Team CM and based on Android Marshmallow 6.0, so it is safe to use.But remember this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.
Don’t worry we will be Sharing direct download links with step by step guide on How To Download and Install Official CM13 ROM For Galaxy S5 klte
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.Here we will be using TWRP To Flash the ROM
- Update Galaxy S5 G900F To XXS1CPC8 Marshmallow Official Firmware
- Ultimate List Of Best ROMs For Galaxy S5 (All Variants)
- Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Galaxy S5 (unofficial)
- Root UVU1FOG6 Android 5.1.1 on T-Mobile Galaxy S5
→ Full Guide to Download & Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Galaxy S5 klte
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S5 Klte while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For Verizon Galaxy S5 klte, so don’t try on other models.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM in it.
How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Galaxy S5 klte
How to Download Official CM13 ROM For Galaxy S5 klte
Step By Step Installation Guide
- First Download Both CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Galaxy S5 klte
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 & Gapps On Your Galaxy S5 klte–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.