In this guide, we are sharing the direct link to Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015 [Otus] Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM and a Full Step By Step Guide To Flash / Install the ROM On Your Moto E 2nd Gen 2015
Moto E 2nd Gen comes with some decent specs and a very low price tag which make it on of the best budget android smartphone for anybody.It is the successor to the Original Moto E.If you own a Moto E 2nd Gen and want to test Android Marshmallow 6.0 On your device then you should Install the Official CM13 ROM For Moto E 2nd Gen.Donot worry below we are sharing full guide to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Moto E 2nd Gen
The ROM is based On android 6.0 Marshmallow.The ROM is an official ROM & is developed by Team CyanogenMod.So it is safe to use.It is currently in Nightly that means there will be few bugs present but don’t worry you will receive updates every day which will fix those bugs.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015 [Otus]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto E 2nd Gen 2015 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For Moto E 2nd Gen (Otus)
Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto E 2nd Gen 2015 [Otus]
- First read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully
- Now Download Both CM13 and Gapps Files to your PC then connect your Moto E 2015 to the PC via USB
- Transfer both the Zip files to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot your Moto E 2nd Gen to Recovery Mode
- Then flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 Via Custom recovery (Install Section)
- Then Clear cache and Clear Data.
- Reboot your device from Recovery Main menu (Press Reboot System)
- Done!!!Your Moto E 2nd Gen (Otus) should now have Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
*If your Moto E 2nd Gen is already in CyanogenMod ROM then don’t dirty Flash
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.