Now users can Download Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I54 (Code name jfltevzw).Yeah, you heard it right, now Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 is available for Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon.Users can now Download Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S4 and Install / Flash it Via TWRP recovery.Don’t worry below we will be sharing full step by step guide of installation and direct download links.
If you are a Verizon Galaxy S4 user and want to install a great android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM with some extra useful added features then you should try out this ROM.
This CyanogenMod 13 is an official ROM developed by Team CM and based on Android Marshmallow 6.0, so it is safe to use.But remember this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.
- Download & Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On T-Mobile Galaxy S
- Download Official CM13 ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 (International)
- Download Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S4
- How To Root Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N
→ Full Guide to Download & Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S4
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S4 Verizon while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I54, so don’t try on other models.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM in it.
How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S4
How to Download Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S4
Step By Step Installation Guide
- First Download Both CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Galaxy s4 Verizon
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 & Gapps On Your Galaxy S4–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.