Download OnePlus 6 Stock Ringtones In High Quality: After OnePlus 6’s stock wallpapers, now the stock ringtones of the device are available for download. Very special thanks to folks over at Resources Team on Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum for extracting the stock ringtones from OnePlus 6 and making available for all users.
Like Stock wallpapers, all the premium devices come with some exclusive ringtones which you can’t find on other smartphones. OnePlus 6 comes with some awesome high-quality stock ringtones.OnePlus 6 was recently released by the company. It is one of the most hyped devices of 2018 and it looks like OnePlus delivered this time too. OnePlus 6 has all the high-end specs and features but OnePlus has kept the price lower than all other Flagships like before.
This time, The Oneplus 6 comes with an all-glass design. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 845 SoC coupled with 6 or 8GB RAM. It also has 256GB storage option. This is the first OnePlus device to have a notch on top of the display. The CPU is clocked at 2.4GHz which is octa-core processor (Snapdragon 845 SoC).
The OnePlus 6 comes equipped with a 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. OnePlus sports dual rear cameras, a combination of 20MP and 16MP sensors. Both the back camera has an aperture of 1.7. Thanks to this wide aperture, low light photos will come great. The OnePlus 6 runs Android 8.1(Oxygen OS) Oreo out of the box and houses a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
Download OnePlus 6 Stock Ringtones / Notification Tones
- Download | 66 ringtones (.zip file)
| Additional download: Download OnePlus 6 Stock Wallpapers (2K, 4K, and Never Settle)
Steps to Download and Setup/Use OnePlus 6 Stock Ringtones
- First Download the ringtones from the download section above, extract the zip file
- Now sent the extracted folder to your device’s internal memory.
- Now go to Google Play and download ringtone maker app
- Once the app is installed open it, there you will have all the ringtones.
- Choose the desired tone you want to set as a ringtone then click on the three dots
- From there you can choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’
We hope that this guide is helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, leave them in the comment section down below.