Guide: How to Download and Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Firmware OTA Update without losing user data.OnePlus has released OxygenOS 3.2.2 OTA Update For OnePlus 3 and the great news is that we have both OTA Update and full firmware file of OxygenOS 3.2.2.Both rooted and non rooted users can flash the Firmware file and get the latest update on your OnePlus 3.Just follow the given steps to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Firmware OTA Update
Previously, we have shared an article Download OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3 (OTA & Full ROM).OnePlus has fixed many issues / bugs in OxygenOS 3.2.1 and the new update comes with some stability improvement, notification management, Improved noise cancellation in video recording.OnePlus has now added an option to Disabled fingerprint sensor while in the pocket.
The OxygenOS 3.2.2 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The Update is now available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the update.We highly recommend upgrading your device to this firmware.To Check For Update, Go to settings >> About Phone >> Software Update
The good news is that we have both OTA and Full firmware files of OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.2 Firmware.You can manually install the Firmware / ROM On your OnePlus 3.Here we are going to share step by step guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Firmware OTA UpdateWithout Losing any data
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.2.2 FOR ONEPLUS 3
OxygenOS 3.2.1 to OxygenOS 3.2.2 (270MB)
OxygenOS 3.2.2 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 (1.26GB)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Firmware OTA Update
Note:You can install OTA File (Just Update) if your device is currently On OxygenOS 3.2.1 or just flash the Full Firmware File.
First, read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Firmware Update Download and Install OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.3 Firmware Update
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂