OnePlus released the latest flagship smartphones from the company last year which was not one but two in the same year. The first smartphone launched around June last year was the OnePlus 3 which was the flaghsip smartphone from the company. However, the company later launched the OnePlus 3T which was an upgraded version of the OnePlus 3 and the smartphone was launched at a higher price than the OnePlus 3 and became the flaghsip smartphone from the company. Now we have known that both the smartphones were launched with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow but they have already been upgraded to Android 7.1 Nougat. Also known is the fact that the latest version of Android , Android 8.0 Oreo will be available on this phones very soon.
However, both of these smartphones have now received a new update which is part of the Open Beta program which was launched by OnePlus last year which is basically to test the update before it rolls out to everyone. This update comes as Open Beta 24 for the OnePlus 3 and for the OnePlus 3T this update comes as Open Beta 15 as the smartphone was launched much later.
Now, the changes that have been received in the latest update are OnePlus community app update as well as bug fixes. Also, there is the addition of “Soft” screen calibration. In the latest Open Beta builds, there is the addition of New boot animation from the company. Also, there is the much-needed optimization of clearing recents apps screen which had a little delay earlier. On a sidenote, we would also like to remind our readers that OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T will receive the last official Android update which will be Android 8.0 Nougat as was announced by the company earlier. After which, they will only receive security patches but no further Android updates will be released for both the smartphones.
- OnePlus 3/3T Stock Firmware and Recovery Collection (Daily Update)
- Install Flyme 6 ROM on Xiaomi, OnePlus, Nexus, Lenovo, Samsung and other Android devices
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 24/15 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
How To install OxygenOS Open Beta 24/15 on OnePlus 3/3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download Open Beta 18 and 9 for OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from USB,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.