As promised, Realme has released the Android R Beta update for its premium category device Realme X50 Pro that’s receiving the Android 11 beta update officially. Oppo’s subsidiary brand Realme becomes quite active and dedicated towards its eligible devices in order to push the firmware update on time. It’s worth mentioning that this beta build is only meant for developers right now and may take some time in order to become much stable.
Therefore, it’s not ideal for normal users as of now. However, if in case, you’re interested in using this latest Android OS then you can download the firmware below. Google has recently released the Android 11 Beta update publicly for the Pixel devices only. However, all the Project Treble compatible devices can also manually flash the Android 11 GSI easily.
Meanwhile, some of the OEMs have also entered into the Android 11 beta program and working on the development testing in order to push the Android 11 beta firmware update over their own UI to its eligible handsets. And Realme is one of them that pushed the first-ever Android 11 Beta over Realme UI 2.0 Beta in its device called Realme X50 Pro.
Android 11 Features: Overview
Now, talking about the Android 11, it brings improved system security & privacy, improved app permissions, enhanced 5G & foldable support, support for waterfall displays, improved notification conversation, chat bubbles, improved camera & image support, device control, media control, 5G visual indicator, improved biometric authentication, wireless debugging mode, ADB incremental APK installation, output switcher, Wi-Fi pass point enhancements, Wi-Fi suggestion API, improved call screening, frame rate API, GNSS antenna support, etc.
Download Realme X50 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) Beta
- Android 11 Beta 1 (Android R) trial – Download Link (Extraction Code – yovk)
- Android 10 (Android Q) Benchmark version – Download Link (Extraction Code – cr8x)
- redraw A.20 (Realme UI 1.0) standard version – Download Link (Extraction Code- t9j5)
Note: We will recommend you keep waiting for a couple of the beta builds to come out for the Realme X50 Pro and then you can install the Android 11 beta version over Realme UI 2.0 on your handset. This will ensure the lesser bugs and more stable user experience. Otherwise, you can wait for the official stable Android 11 release in September 2020 to receive a much-improved version.
Steps to Install:
Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Realme Devices (Realme Software Update)
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.