Samsung has recently launched its Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ devices globally. These devices are the successor model of the previous generation Note 9 series as flagship. If you’re using any of the Galaxy Note 10 or Galaxy Note 10+ devices and experiencing software issues, this guide is for you. Now, you can download and install Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ models. Here in this guide, we will share with you the installation steps, requirements, and download links.
The Stock ROMs are necessary for a smartphone which comes by default in order to run your device easily. The smartphone OMEs provide a Stock Firmware on your device which is optimized and compatible with your device model based on Android version. If your Note 10 or Note 10 Plus device is having any issue regarding the software or battery draining or update issue, install the Stock ROM again. We have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. Now, let’s take a look at the Stock ROM advantages.
What Is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is the one which comes pre-installed with smartphones or tablet devices. These are the versions of Android developed by the smartphone OEMs for its devices. Additionally, Stock Firmware offers better stability and smooth user experience over any Custom Firmware. if you’re an advanced Android user, you may know that Custom ROMs aren’t build for daily usage.
It offers pre-loaded apps and system user interface based on Android version. The particular Stock Firmware is compatible with each device models individually and offers improved security as well. Check out some of the stock firmware advantages from below:
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy Note 10 series.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+.
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
- Galaxy Note 10 Stock Firmware (SM-N9700) | Link
- Galaxy Note 10 Stock ROM (SM-N9750) | Link
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.