Download the system dump and stock apps for Samsung Galaxy S8: The official launch of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus is just around the corner and we have been posting some important Galaxy S8 related articles here.Now we are sharing how to run Galaxy S8’s Bixby assistant, stock wallpapers, ringtones and different widgets on your Android device.
Today, we will tell you about the official system dump of Galaxy S8 and how to download it. It might not be the complete system dump, however, it still contains media, app and priv-app folder. Normally, in a full system dump, you will find the files and folders in the /system folder but in this one, you can extract wallpapers, ringtones and even few apps for using on your device.
You can now Download the system dump and stock apps for Samsung Galaxy S8.We are sharing download links as well installation guide below.
Download the system dump and stock apps for Samsung Galaxy S8
- System dump can be downloaded from any of the mentioned links –
- Download Here/ Mirror 1
- Bundle of Galaxy S8 apps can be downloaded using these links –
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Extract and Install apps from System Dump of Galaxy S8:
- First of all, you need to download the System dump of Galaxy S8 by going to one of the links mentioned above.
- Now, you need to open the zip file and look for the apk file which you have to install.
- Transfer the file to your device.
- Now, simply install it by tapping on it and then selecting “install” option.
Apps which might not work:
This method is not applicable for downloading all the apps. Here are some of the apps which you need to avoid as they might not work properly.
- Try not to install Contacts app as lot of users have been complaining that it crashes frequently.
- Same goes for the dialler app as it crashes and doesn’t allow the users to make calls properly.
- The SystemUI.apk file might not be able to function without modding.
- The AOD (Always On Display) app which also not function as it crashes frequently.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page