The Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire is a free to use Windows-based software/app that allows you to update the stock firmware on Android smartphones (Qualcomm chipset only). There is also a MediaTek processor-based QcFire tool available below. The tool also includes pattern lock removal, bypassing FRP locks, software version upgrading, and more. We’ve included the links to download UMT v7.6 (Latest Setup) for Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire.
There are plenty of Android Tools available in the market that offers similar kinds of features or functionalities for the Qualcomm chipset powered Android smartphones or tablet devices. Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire is no exception here and also offers similar features. Most importantly, the tool is easy to use and comes with a simple user interface that can be used almost every user without any issue. Now, let’s take a quick look at the features below.
Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire Features
1. Flash Stock ROM: The tool helps you to flash the stock firmware or even update the stock ROM. So, all of those can’t manually flash the firmware or manually download & install the update, this tool will come in handy.
2. Bypass FRP Lock: You can also unlock the pattern lock as well as the FRP lock (Google Account Lock) easily on your Android devices by using this tool.
3. Simple UI: As mentioned above, the tool is simple to use and easy to operate for anyone.
4. Drivers Included: The tool comes with the required drivers included. That means you don’t need to install any other drivers on Windows.
Download Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire (UMT v7.6 – Latest Setup)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v7.6 Setup – Latest
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v7.3 Setup
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v7.1 Setup
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.9 Setup
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.8 Setup
- Ultimate Multi Tool FRP v0.3 (FRP Removal)
- Ultimate Multi Tool v5.2 Indian (GSM) | International (GSM)
- Ultimate Multi Tool MTK v1.5 (MediaTek processor only)
- Ultimate Multi Tool Updater
- Ultimate Multi Tool Drivers (32 bit & 64 bit)
Install Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire
- First, download the drivers and tools on your Windows computer (XP/7/8/8.1/10 – 32bit & 64bit).
- Extract the Drivers zip file > Install the instDrv_stdRK200.exe file (32-bit) or instDrv_stdRK200_64bit.exe file (64-bit).
- Once drivers are installed, you can install the Ultimate Multi Tool exe file according to your preference or device chipset. (
- Finally, launch the tool > Connect your device > Start using it.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.