Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire is a Windows-based free to use tool/application that allows users to flash the stock firmware on Android devices (Qualcomm chipset only). However, there is a MediaTek processor-based QcFire tool also available below. The tool also offers pattern lock removal, bypass FRP lock, updating software version, and more. Here we’re providing the links to download Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire (UMT V6.0 – Latest Setup).
There are plenty of Android Tools available in the market that offers similar kinds of features or functionalities for the Qualcomm chipset powered Android smartphones or tablet devices. Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire is no exception here and also offers similar features. Most importantly, the tool is easy to use and comes with a simple user interface that can be used almost every user without any issue. Now, let’s take a quick look at the features below.
Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire Features
1. Flash Stock ROM: The tool helps you to flash the stock firmware or even update the stock ROM. So, all of those can’t manually flash the firmware or manually download & install the update, this tool will come in handy.
2. Bypass FRP Lock: You can also unlock the pattern lock as well as the FRP lock (Google Account Lock) easily on your Android devices by using this tool.
3. Simple UI: As mentioned above, the tool is simple to use and easy to operate for anyone.
4. Drivers Included: The tool comes with the required drivers included. That means you don’t need to install any other drivers on Windows.
Download Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire (UMT V6.0 – Latest Setup)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.0 Setup
- Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire v3.4
- Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire v2.7
- Ultimate Multi Tool FRP v0.3 (FRP Removal)
- Ultimate Multi Tool v5.2 Indian (GSM) | International (GSM)
- Ultimate Multi Tool MTK v1.5 (MediaTek processor only)
- Ultimate Multi Tool Updater
- Ultimate Multi Tool Drivers (32 bit & 64 bit)
Install Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire
- First, download the drivers and tools on your Windows computer (XP/7/8/8.1/10 – 32bit & 64bit).
- Extract the Drivers zip file > Install the instDrv_stdRK200.exe file (32-bit) or instDrv_stdRK200_64bit.exe file (64-bit).
- Once drivers are installed, you can install the Ultimate Multi Tool exe file according to your preference or device chipset. (
- Finally, launch the tool > Connect your device > Start using it.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.