The biggest custom ROM developer CyanogenMod is dead. based on the huge fan base the lineage os has taken the place of CyanogenMod. So all the CyanogenMod lovers will get all future updates in the name of lineage os. In this article, we will help you to install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto G 2015 (Known as Moto G3).
We have a good news for all Moto G 2015 users, that today we are sharing how to install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto G 2015. This ROM is packed with many eye-catching feature and performance improvements. In this guide, we have shared the download link for full firmware. Installing the lineage os you can taste new look, improved battery life, performance improvements any many more features.
Follow the below guide to install unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto G 2015. To flash lineage os in your device, TWRP or CWM custom recovery installed in your device. As this the unofficial update, it may contain bugs, may not suitable for daily use. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further. Follow the below guide to update your Moto G 2015 to lineage os 14.1.
Full List Of Custom ROMs For Moto G3 (2015) >  Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Moto G3 (2015) (Oreo and Nougat)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Moto G 2015 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
[su_button url=”https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=141598&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]LINEAGE OS 14.1 FOR Moto G 2015[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-install-gapps-cm14-roms/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Gapps for Moto G 2015[/su_button]
STEPS TO INSTALL UNOFFICIAL LINEAGE OS 14.1 ON Moto G 2015
- Download the LineageOS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Moto G 2015 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Moto G 2015 into the recovery mode. Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto G 2015. Guide How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
Hope found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Lineage OS 14.1 in the comment section below.