Here we will be sharing the direct link to Download Verizon LG G3 Marshmallow VS98547A Flashable Zip (Stock Android 6.0 Update).
Verizon has started rolling out the latest Androids 6.0 Marshmallow Update for Verizon LG G3 (VS985).The Update comes with build number VS98547A.The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the update.To manually check for update, Go to settings >> About phone >> Software Update.
Now thanks to xdabbeb, Recognized Developer over Xda, we have the flashable Zip file of the VS98547A Marshmallow Stock Firmware.He shared the file on a Xda thread.You should check out this Xda post to know more about the Flashable Zip file of the Stock Firmware.
You can download the stock VS98547A Marshmallow firmware from the download section below.After downloading this just flash the Stock Firmware (ROM) file via TWRP recovery just like flashing custom ROM.We will be providing some links to the tutorials to help you out.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Verizon LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Take a nandroid backup of your current ROM using TWRP recovery.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure you have flashed 35B bootstack Zip. (Guide HERE)
VS98547A Marshmallow Firmware (Flashable Zip)
How to flash Verizon LG G3 Marshmallow VS98547A Flashable Zip
- Download the Firmware file from the download section
- Transfer it to internal memory of your Verizon Lg G3
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once booted into recovery, flash the ROM (Stock Firmware) file. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Done!!!! Your Verizon Lg G3 should now have the VS98547A Marshmallow Firmware
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂