IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and it’s a unique number given to every single mobile phone worldwide. The IMEI number of a cellular device is connected to a GSM network that is stored in a database called EIR (Equipment Identity Register). It contains all valid mobile phone equipment details.
But some times, due to some wrong system files, or software conflict issues, your device IMEI may get removed or become invalid. Therefore, you can’t connect your device with a SIM card. It won’t show you the mobile network signals. WriteIMEI Tool is a software application that helps you to write IMEI numbers on Spreadtrum powered devices easily.
Check out the features and download links as well. Follow some of the important notes below.
WriteIMEI Tool – Features
Here we have shared some of the main highlighted features of this tool.
1. Write Single IMEI or Multiple IMEIs:
This tool helps you to flash any single or multiple IMEIs to the device with a single click via the Windows PC/Laptop. Mostly, these days all the feature phones and smartphones come with the dual-SIM slot. Therefore, you have to flash dual IMEI as well. You have to add the IMEIs in the input area and select the mode then click on ‘write’ to start the flashing process.
2. Normal or Calibration Mode:
The tool helps you to write IMEI via two modes such as Normal Mode and Calibration Mode.
3. Flash any IMEI:
You can flash any of the IMEI on any Spreadtrum chipset enabled device easily. Don’t require any extra tool or access.
Download WriteIMEI Tool (All Versions)
The Tool is compatible with all Windows versions and easy to use as well. Just download and extract the zip file on your computer. Then install and use it.
1. Compatibility: The tool is compatible with all Windows versions such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit or 64-Bit).
2. Support: The WriteIMEI Tool helps you to flash IMEI on any Spreadtrum chipset based device. Don’t use it on other chipset powered devices.
3. Caution: Writing IMEI on other devices except yours is illegal in many countries. make sure to check out the rules at first.
4. Check IMEI Number: In order to check out the IMEI number of your device, just dial *#06# on your phone dial-pad.
5. Credits: The tool is provided by Spreadtrum Inc. officially. So, all credits go to the team.
We hope that this guide is helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comments below.