The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is currently receiving the latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM update with February 2020 Security Patch. Though the update is still based on Android 9.0 Pie, all the Global ROM based Redmi Note 7 Pro users are getting improved system stability and bug fixes. It comes with a build number MIUI V126.96.36.199.PHFINXM that weighs around 597MB in size. If you’re interested in updating your Redmi Note 7 Pro device to the latest firmware version, you can download and install it from this article.
After the launch of Android 10, the Chinese OEM Xiaomi has released its own customized UI called MIUI 11 which is inspired by Android 10 features. However, the MIUI 11 build is available for Android 9.0 Pie running Xiaomi devices as well. The update is rolling out in a phased manner and will take a couple of days or more to arrive on all the units completely.
Changelog: Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI V188.8.131.52.PHFINXM
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
However, you can check software updates from the phone Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. If in case, you’re not receiving the firmware OTA update, you can manually download & install the firmware update from the link below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
- Take a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- You will require a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Firmware:
Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable – Recovery ROM
Guide to Install Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now, follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide:
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed the latest February 2020 patch update on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.