ZTE finally rolls out the Android 11 public beta update for the Nubia Z20. This is a major upgrade for the Nubia Z20 as it also upgrades the ROM UI along with the Android 11 update. The update comes with version number V3.09 and weighs about 3.2GB in size.
The update adds a lot of cool features to the Nubia Z20 which includes split screes, Avtar, picture-in-picture (PIP) mode, cloning of apps. Game space has been improved with a new UI design, assist features, and new one-click features.
Apart from these interesting features, the update brings September 2020 security patch and increases the overall stability of the device. Here’s the complete changelog for the update (Machine translated from Chinese).
- Update: Google security patch updated to 2020.09
- Optimization: Power consumption strategy in multiple scenarios
- Optimization: System stability
- Optimization: Overall system performance
- New: Split screen function, support for starting in the control center or multi-tasking
- New: Clone Function, support WeChat, QQ, Weibo, Taobao, Jingdong, and other applications.
- New: UI style overall upgrade.
- New: Crosshair assist function.
- New: One-click combo function, Picture-in-picture function, support WeChat, QQ, Douyin, Bilibili, and other applications.
- New: Dark mode
- New: Quickly turn on the flashlight under the lock screen.
- New: WiFi QR code sharing function
- Optimization: WiFi link Support hotspot sharing in the state.
- Optimization: the effect of some application scenes.
- Optimization: improve the screen quality, increase the horizontal and vertical screen recording function.
- Fix: the probabilistic call silent problem in some scenes.
How to update Nubia Z20 to Android 11
To update the device, download the ROM using the link given below and perform the required operations. In case you don’t know the steps, we have added that below, for your help.
Nubia Z20 Android 11 first beta update – [Download Link]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach.
Steps to install the update
Important: Make sure, your device has more than 50% battery.
- Download the ROM, and move the file to the internal storage of your phone
- Go to Settings -> System updates
- Tap the menu icon (three dots) at the top-right corner and choose Local Update
- Select the ZIP file which you download in the first step and click Install now
- Reboot the device.