Dying Light 2 is a tremendous game with a lot of combat options and parkour possibilities, giving you a lot of variety of what you can do in the game with your friends However, sometimes you might not be able to do all that because you’re not able to join your friends in the game. If that happens, then it is most likely due to the fact that you haven’t completed the prologue.
Why you cannot join friends in Dying Light 2?
You’ll need to complete the prologue section of the game. The only way to beat the prologue is by completing the quest Markers of Plague in Dying Light 2. You can start off this quest by going to Cillian’s house and speaking to Harkon, who’ll be outside. Once you start speaking to Harkon, it’ll start the quest where you’ll have to break into a hospital.
Once you’ve broken inside the hospital, keep proceeding forward until you leave it. Once you leave the hospital, the quest Markers of Plague will be completed, which will unlock the online multiplayer mode. If you’ve already succeeded in doing this mission and still cannot join, she’ll have to try the following –
- Restart the router
- Verify game files and then check your internet connection
- Restart the game
- See if you’re missing any recent update
- Reinstall the game
How to join/Invite friends and play the multiplayer mode in Dying Light 2?
When you’re playing Dying Light 2, you can always add to the fun by playing with your friend. Here are the steps to do that –
- Head over to the inventory menu
- Choose the online menu
- Select “Online Options” and then change the settings to “Friends Only”, which will allow your friends to join
- Select one of the empty slots and then choose which friend you’re looking to invite from your console or PC menu
- Once you’ve joined, you and your friends can start playing together
Although this feature is tucked away, once you know where to find this feature, inviting your friends into the game will be very easy.
You may like