In this guide, we will share with you the steps to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging On Pixel 4. If you’re a normal Android user then these settings won’t be useful to you. But if you’re an advanced Android user and want to enable these two options in order to customize your device, follow this simple guide. We all know about the customizability and open-source nature of Android OS. If you’re interested enough, you can easily tweak things on your Android phone.
In order to enter into the customizations, tweaking, or installing any third-party ROM, or mod files, you have to enable the developer options from your device. It is the freedom to modify and redistribute without any chains to hold. And, as an end-user (which you are), the gates of freedom open with the developer options. It’s the stepping stones of customization and freedom that have been labeled so far.
Developer Options and USB Debugging
Usually, the developer options are hidden by default when the smartphone OEM launches a device. Under that option, the USB Debugging function also is hidden. But Android lets you enable the option from your own device with simple steps. Once you enable these two options, you can easily connect with your device with the PC or start flashing firmware files or other files, etc.
[symple_highlight color=”blue”]Note: The process is the same for all most of the Android devices. So, if you have previously enabled the developer options and USB debugging on your device, the steps will be the same.[/symple_highlight]
Steps to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Pixel 4
Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL devices come with Stock Android UI over the Android 10 version. Check out the easy steps to enable it.
- First, go to the Settings menu on your Pixel 4.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom and tap on About Phone.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom and you will see Build Number.
- Tap on the Build Number for 7 times > it will ask to enter the lock screen password/PIN.
- That’s it. You have enabled the developer options on your Pixel 4 device.
2.Enable USB debugging on Pixel 4
- Once you have enabled the Developer Options on your phone, go back to the device Settings > Additional Settings >Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
We hope you like this simple guide. Feel free to ask in the comments below.