Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 8C and How to boot Huawei Honor 8C Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
Huawei Honor 8C was released in October 2018. It comes equipped with a 6.2 inches display with a notch on the top. The display has a 19:9 screen ratio. The display has a resolution of Huawei Honor 8C Pixels. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 (14 nm) which is an Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver) and Adreno 506 GPU. It is coupled with 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 31/64 GB internal storage option.
The all-new Honor 8C sports Dual 16-megapixels rare camera, the primary camera is 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF and the secondary is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has an 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera for a selfie. The device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Huwaei’s EMUI 8.2 custom skin at the top. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery. Honor10 includes a Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. The Fingerprint scanner on the rear side under the camera section.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 8C
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei Honor 8C Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram