Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) and How to boot Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) was released in January 2019. It is the first mid-range device from Huawei in 2019. It comes equipped with a 6.2 inches display with a water drop notch on the top. The display has a 19:9 screen ratio. The display has a resolution of 720 x 1520 Pixels (~269 ppi density). The screen protection is unknown. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) which is an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor coupled with Adreno 506 GPU. It is coupled with 3 GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB internal storage option which can be expanded up to 512 GB via microSD.
The all-new Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) sports Dual rare camera setup, the primary camera is 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF and the secondary is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has a 16-megapixel front camera for a selfie. The device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Huwaei’s EMUI 8.2 custom skin at the top. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery. Honor10 includes a Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. The Fingerprint scanner on the rear side under the camera section.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page